SME Commercialization Programme
Developing a concept into a commercially viable solution that meets the need of a defined market requires a structured approach. The SME Commercialization programme is designed to discover and support founders in building innovations by assessing ideas using a systematic approach, with the aim to develop viable products and services.
The Programme adopts a model that facilitates key processes of the commercialisation process (end-to-end facilitation) from idea to products and services. The approach adopted is market-driven, supporting industrial innovation and competitiveness.
The programme is designed to enable Sponsors focused on hosting impact programmes offer innovation -based programmes to her beneficiaries that discover, birth and nurture ideas which develop into innovative technology-enabled solutions to bridge localized challenges and provide a veritable source of value to all key stakeholders.
Participants of this programme should expect the following outcomes:
• Access to a pool of subject and industry experts to support product development and incubation.
• Strategy formulation, design and implementation which covers marketing, finance, HR, business strategy and IP protection.
• A community of startup founders to share experience and practices
• Qualified business meetings from corporate partners.
• Dedicated workforce to build and grow faster.
• Access to top investors for fundraising